I had never been a famous guy in school, not very studious either. Were never a good player and I don’t remember, me winning any recognizable prize, other than some drawing or fancy dress (:D) competition. I use to envy those topper guys and gals, use to wonder, how they manage to get so good marks and perform on stage etc etc etc …
I never touched the 90% figure, even crossed 80% twice in my whole school life. All in all, an average student (yah!! That what people use to call me). Never regretted me being an average, coz there were guys who use to fail in class, at lest I was not one of them :D.
Just before coming to IIIT, I won my first prize in a city level competition, unfortunately wasn’t there to receive it 😦 (was @ IIIT).
Some how, I managed to take admission here. And first time I regretted that why I was not a 90+. Almost every one here was topper of their school. At the time of healthy interaction, some seniors made fun of my “academic achievements”. They said I won’t survive here. Well!! They were more experienced then me, I was worried, I was so sure that I won’t be able to clear the first sem. But by the grace of almighty, I got through the first sem, apparently with OK grade.
But the average tag didn’t leave me here, still I m average here, and I don’t regret being the one.
- Some days are not yours, well!! 2nd of April, was such a day for me.
- Mamu said I have to give presentation before end sem (Aarrgh!!).
- Got f****d really bad in Interhouse Antakshari (I was suppose to good at this one thing at least).
- Messed up my solo dance (prelims went better then finals).
- some blah blah reasons …
But who cares, at least I made a debut in solo competition, on the stage.
2. Exams from 9th, don’t know the syllabus yet (A typical IIITian).
3. This is my 49th(published) post ….. 50th will be a bye bye blogger.com post .
4. There are many drafts which never got public. Before I leave IIIT, they may get lucky.
5. All the best for the exams n yah!! Happy studying.