1. My uncle once: made me attend Asha Ram Bapu’s Pravachan, It turned out to be much painful then digging up the ground and hiding his body in the backyard ….
2. Never in my life: I’ve lied . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . After 4 pegs of Scotch.
3.When I was five: I used to believe kids are born when you marry a girl and hug her.
4.High School was: full of teenage stupidity, wish i’ve not been the sane one around.
5.I will never forget: the time I told some one that i bought chocolates for her, because they were lying in my house and I had to finish them …. aaargh …. isstoopid …
6.I once met: my doppelganger, later realized that I was drunk and was looking at a mirror.
7. There’s this girl I know who: is a big movie star, unfortunately she don’t know me 😦
8. Once, at a bar: i saw a guy with no hands drinking. Later I realized it was dark, he was black …. and I m racist 😀
9. By noon, I’m usually: in office, tweeting or writing such random posts.
10. Last night: will not be “last night” tomorrow.
11. If only I had: the address of stacy’s house ….
parental guidance adviced … 😉
12. Next time I go to the Temple: I promise not to steal shoes and sandals, unless of-course they are new and branded.
13. Rakhi Sawant: Is the best (RS) thing that has happened to the Indian Television since Ramanand Sagar.
14. What worries me most: is the condition of poor, hungry, and undernourished kids in Northern Africa and models in North America.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: a laptop, a desktop, a palmtop and a cyborg living in harmony.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: A so called white board, which has run out space to accumulate any more black, blue, green or red ink marks.
17. You know I’m lying when: when I can see the fan, without turning my head up.
18. What I miss most about the nineties: mile sur mera tumahra, was shorter and better.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: langada tyagi bahubali …. (Othello –> Omkaara 😀 )
20. By this time next year: I’ll be at the same place, writing same shit over and over again.
21. A better name for me would be: shri shri 1008 ankiteshwar maharaj
22. I have a hard time understanding: things I don’t really understand.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: beat up that fat bully from class 3rd and buy infinite many flag candies and won’t share it with any one.
24. You know I like you if: I try and ignore you or say stupid thing out of nervousness.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: the person who made sure Kanye West is not around.
26. Sachin Tendulkar, Mozart, Sonia Gandhi & Ronaldo: none of them, it has be Dada Kondake for making such master piece…
27.Take my advice, never: be a straight man in a gay world.
28. My ideal breakfast is: human brainz
29. A song I love, but do not own is: yaaron maine panga le liye – Altaf Raja
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: not to mention my current location to certain people
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: microchips with salsa sauce
32. Why won’t people: leave Britney spears alone ?
33.If you spend the night at my house: you’ll be awarded with this …
34. I’d stop my wedding for: Any gal hotter than the one I would be marrying 😛
35. The world could do without: Gracy Singh, no no, not because she was the boring side kick in Munna bhai MBBS and Lagan or because she could only weep properly in her TV series Amanat. But coz of the mere fact that she couldn’t even come close to the awe-fucking-someness of Kamal khan in Deshdrohi …
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: buying the ticket to watch “My Name is Khan”
37. My favorite blonde is: Blondes are dumb … i not like dumb … i favorite brunet … they have big B’s … brains i mean ee haa … !!
38: Paper clips are more useful than: The breaking news updates from India TV, Aaj tak and Star News combined.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: definitely not me…
40. And by the way: I’ve successfully wasted your 20 min. And you will never get it back …. and here i present you with my sadistic laughter muhahaha muhahaha !!
PS :- Another tag shamelessly lifted from here.
PS :– stole some pics from here and here.
PS :— Of course its a tag post … so i’ve to tag fellow blogger … i tag –> Laaf@life, ORB, Ayesha , Shark , sultan , abhishek , Pankaj and of-course all other readers … of this blog 🙂
PS :—- yu ki note karne vaali baat yeh hai, ki maine un sabko tag kiya hai jinke comments mujhe history main dikhe … individual blog links search karna is such a pain 😀