1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
Got Operated, experienced limblessness.
Had my first ….
was escorted (read thrown) out of a club in Goa.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Never made any
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep, My chachi
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
04/04 and 26/10
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting first paper published
Managing to get 5 jobs including two of my dream companies within 10 days of being jobless.
7. What was your biggest failure?
Being the reason of someone’s tears
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, a major one …
9. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Every one around
10. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Some very closed one’s
11. Where did most of your money go?
House rent and partying
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
shsss… can’t mention here 😉
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
A thousand Miles – Vanessa Carlton
14. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
After all the up’s and down’s … Happier … definitely
15. What do you wish you had done more of?
16. What do you wish you had done less of?
17. Most memorable moments
two hours on the operation table
April 4th evening
Time we were told, that we’ll be all jobless in 5 days
18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Donno … complicated definition the word has.
19. How many one night stands?
20. What was your favorite TV program?
The Office(UK) and The Modern Family
21. What was the best book you read?
Two states (seriously I liked it)
22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Magnetic Field,
It was an accidental discovery, which I’ll always cherish … do listen to songs from their album “69 love songs”
23. What did you want and get?
No expectations no disappointments … simple policy
24. What did you want and not get?
same as 23.
25. What was your favorite film of this year?
Probably Peepli Live …
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Started with party at BnC, then party all night at home slept at 8 in the morning.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
if the aftermath wouldn’t have happened
28. What kept you sane?
Sane … who me ? Never was … never will be
29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Think less, do more. Stop being a spectator and participate
30. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Main zindagi ka saath nibhata chal gaya, har fikr ko dhool main udata chala gaya …
PS: Taken from Himank‘s blog!